My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

White Woman going Missing in Aruba - Alert CNN!!!

Not to worry - it's a planned disappearance. I am off to bake my brains away in the hot Aruban sun.

Pictures of iguanas, chameleons, stunning beaches and possibly myself and hubby will be appearing, so feel free to check back if such things interest you. Otherwise, I'll be back to politics on Monday, July 9....

3 comments:

Sinfonian said...

Ah, crap, I forgot you were going to be away ... well, you can do this when you return from sunny Aruba, because ...

TAG! You're it!

Hope you're having a wonderful time!

Dirk Gently said...

beach pictures?

that does it. i'm finally getting around to adding you to my blogroll.

madamab said...

Sinfonian - DAMN YOU!!!! ;-) I'll put them up when I get back.

Dirk - They're up! Enjoy!!!