My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Friday...

and Obama supporters, this one's for you!

Please note: If you find yourself behaving this way online and you support Obama, seek professional help immediately.

I give you: The Obamaniac Bloggy Behavior Wheel!

This brilliant graphic comes to you courtesy of Lavender Liberal, whom I just discovered - and heart!

If you support Hillary - here are some things you can do to help her save the Democratic Party from itself. I'm working on a project of my own and will update you when it's ready. I hope you'll participate if you are so inclined.

Happy Friday! Take heart, all is not lost...and I hope the weather is not deadly in your part of the world.

No comments: