My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

You Know You Are Absent-Minded When...

your commenters have to remind you about your own BlogaVersary!!! Thanks very much, Timmy B!

It's hard to believe I branched out and started bloviating here just one year ago today. Of course, I've always been a world-champeen provider of hot air, as my friends and relatives will tell ya. :-)

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog for sticking with me through a very, very tough primary season. We may not agree, but respect me, and I'll respect you.

Onward and upward!

3 comments:

sister of ye said...

Congrats, madamab! You're one of my daily stops. I'm actually new here, but I plan to be a regular.

Snort said...

Oh man, what the heck is a blopgaversery?

Thanks back at ya. You do some good stuff that definitely keeps me thinking. Your Mom post is still with me.

Flying Junior said...

One year of posts is quite a historical record. Well done madamab. I think my favorite is In the Land of Mordor.