My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cheney Dreams of Torture

Darth couldn't be bothered to stay awake during the videoconference about the California wildfires. Not enough death to keep you interested, Dick?

Meanwhile, Rudy Giuliani just can't seem to say that waterboarding is torture.

So let me summarize. The Republican platform is:

1) I hate gays, brown people and Muslims;
2) No one can take away my AK-47;
3) If everyone isn't Christian, both the world and my haid will explode;
4) War good, killing good, torturing good, talking and Constitution baaaad;
5) I don't give a shit about anyone but me.

What does their bumper sticker look like?

"Fascist Sociopaths Unite! Vote Republican in 2008."

No wonder they have to steal elections.

No comments: