My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Perfection

I haven't mentioned Ann Coulter's mind-blowing statements on The Big Idea with Donnie Deutsch, mainly because it's taken me a while to process my outrage and horror. But here's how I feel about it.

Jesus said, "Turn the other cheek."

Ann Coulter said, "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

If Ann's version of "Christianity" is perfection, then thank the Giant Green Lizard this Jewish woman hasn't reached it.

No comments: