My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Whahopin?

Mukasey Wednesday: Torture is unconstitutional. The Bybee memo was a mistake, a sin, and I WILL stand up to Bush.

Mukasey Thursday: Uhhhhh, waterboarding, well, I'm not sure if THAT's torture. Hamenah hamenah hamenah...

Do they have pictures of him with a goat?

I know that this guy will be better than Alberto Gonzalez, because Ellen Degeneres' dog Iggy would be an improvement, but it looks like Mukasey won't be closing Gitmo or admitting that the United States now tortures as a matter of course.

What I wonder about is, will he finally enforce the subpoenas on Harriet Miers and Josh Bolten? If not, will the House Judiciary Committee resort to inherent contempt to force them to testify?

No comments: