My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://madamab.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What the Obamans See

Reading comments on the Intertubes about how Hillary is hoping to destroy the Democratic Party by staying in the race until the convention, or how she is hoping McCain wins so that she can run again in 2012...I realized that these people will literally believe anything about Senator Clinton.

I mean, it simply could not be that she wants to win, and that she still has a chance, especially if the Michigan and Florida delegates are seated.

Unpossible.

I must be blinded by Hillary's Devil Powers. Where do I get my special glasses that make me see the candidates like this?


The Hillster



Hope-Bama



On second thought, no thanks. I'd rather look at this.

Ah, all better now.

No comments: